[Eug-lug] Favourite WM/Desktop

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 22:52:09 PST 2005

There's a few methods of desktop switching in Flux. Desktop
Wheeling allows you to use the scroll wheel on the desktop to
switch (personally, I find that method annoying), wheeling on
the menu/taskbar works too. The standard 'Alt+F1, F2, etc..'
will also get the job done. Not sure how it would work above 10
but it would go. I stick to the default 4. I'd be happy to dump
my menu file anytime just so you can see the structure in case
you want to try it yourself.

Mr O.