[Eug-lug] Minicom configuration

Allen Brown allen_brown at agilent.com
Wed Jan 19 11:49:05 PST 2005

That's not the same.  AutoLF causes minicom to linefeed the
display everytime it receives a CR.  This device doesn't
send CR-LF.  It just sends CR.  So every line is displayed
over the top of the next until I type C-A a.
--
Allen Brown
   work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
         allen_brown at agilent.com	            abrown at peak.org
   Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and
   Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods. --- Einstein