[Eug-lug] Local dial tone providers - Qwest alternatives?

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Jan 18 16:23:30 PST 2005

They list them on the vonage website. http://www.vonage.com

>I have the rare occasion to call Hong Kong, London, and Tokyo.  Rare
>occasions, but still worthwhile.

Tokyo is 5 cents a minute.
Hong Kong is 3 cents a minute.
London is 3 cents a minute.

>This already sounds like it has possibilities.  Already I can say that I
>get internet access in more places than I get a clear cellular signal in
>Eugene, and I could live with s 503 number.

If you choose to, please consider letting me "refer" you. You will get a
month or two free, and I'll get a credit for referring you against my
account.

Russ