[Eug-lug] KDE desktop quality survey from umbc.edu

Max Lemieux max at lunarlogic.com
Sat Jan 15 13:57:24 PST 2005

Hey all,
Here's a forward from the kde-quality mailing list which may be of interest:

From: <hase at umbc.edu> to kde-quality
Subject: Human Aspects of Software Engineering
Date: 7:30am (6 hours ago)

Dear KDE Users and Developers:

We are conducting empirical research on the quality and interface aspects of
various open-source and proprietary software. As the first stage of this
research, we are investigating the quality of the KDE desktop software as
perceived by its users. For this purpose, we have created a short
survey.  We
would highly appreciate it if you could follow the link below and fill out
this survey:

http://www.umbc.edu/hase/kdesurvey.html
<http://www.umbc.edu/hase/kdesurvey.html>

Many thanks for your help.

HASE
HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC
hase at umbc.edu <mailto:hase at umbc.edu>

All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board
of UMBC.