[Eug-lug] Help! I can't stop multibooting

fleming.j at comcast.net fleming.j at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 12:58:08 PST 2005

I was irritated at Xandros for automatically rewritting my MBR with it's lilo.
So I glibly said to myself well I believe I have outgrown my multiboot stage
that was kind of infantile, then today I remembered that I spent $30 to join the
SKYOS beta club so I downloaded the release that I missed and installed it over
Xandros thinking that I was willing to take the risk of letting Sky overwrite
the MBR with it's grub. Well Sky ran on my P4 machine for the first time with a
few devices not having drivers but Xandros's lilo is still there and I have to
boot Sky from the livecd.
Oh well I got my revenge and something to play with while I wait for my mini to
arrive.                                                  John F