[Eug-lug] euglug wiki

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Sun Jan 9 14:09:11 PST 2005

I am sorry, it is my tranpose problem:

Try: http://lid.netmesh.org/

larry price <laprice at gmail.com> writes:

 % http://lid.meshnet.org/
 % I get
 % Host lid.meshnet.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
 %
 % I've occasionally thought that a publically accessible LDAP server
 % that could serve
 % as an authentication host for a variety of different sites (possibly
 % charging based on volume) { eg. nothing if a particular referrer
 % passed less than 10 requests, but actual money for sites with 10's of
 % thousands of authentications }
 %
 % But it's a technical solution to a social problem.
 %