[Eug-lug] euglug wiki

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Sun Jan 9 14:53:34 PST 2005

I made a mistake:

http://lid.netmesh.org

John Sechrest <sechrest at jas.peak.org> writes:

 %
 % Would the keepers of the EUG-LUG wiki be willing to check out LID?
 %
 % http://lid.meshnet.org
 %
 %
 % It is a distributed ID... Can we merge this into the wiki code?
 %
 %
 %
 % Jacob Meuser <jakemsr at jakemsr.com> writes:
 %
 %  % On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 03:46:50PM -0500, Timothy Bolz wrote:
 %  % > I just went to the euglug wiki and it's changed.   Is the wiki being used for
 %  % > advertising chinese porn?  I don't know if anyone's been going to the site.
 %  % > http://wiki.euglug.org/moin.cgi/
 %  % > I know I don't read chinese or japanese or korean.  Could someone check into
 %  % > this and let us know.
 %  %
 %  % this is common, Wiki-spam.
 %  %
 %  % a Wiki I contribute to recently changed from open to password access
 %  % because of sometimes twice daily spammings.
 %  %
 %  % --
 %  % <jakemsr at jakemsr.com>
 %  % _______________________________________________
 %  % EUGLUG mailing list
 %  % euglug at euglug.org
 %
 % -----
 % John Sechrest          .         Helping people use
 %                         .           computers and the Internet
 %                           .            more effectively
 %                                  .       Internet: sechrest at peak.org
 %                                               . http://www.peak.org/~sechrest
 % EUGLUG mailing list
 % euglug at euglug.org