[Eug-lug] New computer still not working...

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 14:02:12 PST 2005

I might have next weekend clear. I'd like to take a look at it.
You've gotten as far as recognizing the controller so it
shouldn't be too much more to recognize the drives.

Question for you though, do you have the drives set up as an
array on the controller already? If so, break the array and see
if the drives show up when linux boots.