[Eug-lug] ancient laptop for Linux-Tiny

Christoph Otto cotto1 at cs.uoregon.edu
Fri Aug 27 20:28:59 PDT 2004

I'd like to borrow an old laptop to experiment with the Linux-Tiny
(http://www.selenic.com/tiny-about/) set of patches.  If someone has a
laptop with 16MB or less or RAM and a 100 mHz or slower CPU that I could
borrow for a week, I'd appreciate it.  I'll be there next Thurs. and
would return it at the subsequent meeting.  A NIC would be nice, but I
plan on testing only a custom bootable floppy and a possibly seeing how
small I can get a the kernel without losing any functionality.
I don't expect it to be highly valued, but I can bring collateral if
necessary.
Thanks,
Christoph