[Eug-lug] Debian equivalent of rpm -V?

Cory Petkovsek cory at adaptableit.com
Tue Aug 24 12:06:18 PDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 11:55:27AM -0700, Hal Pomeranz wrote:
> is
> there a dpkg or apt-* equivalent of "rpm -V"?
No, Not that I have ever heard of.  Nothing in the man page.  I don't think
debs store that information either.  The closes thing is:
    apt-get --reinstall install <package>

> For those who haven't
> experienced the joy (*ahem*) of rpm,

Hey, I thought you didn't want to start a religious war, then you make
loaded statements like this.  Shame on you.

Cory

--
Cory Petkovsek                                       Adapting Information
Adaptable IT Consulting                                Technology to Your