[Eug-lug] The Wiki Has You

John Sechrest sechrest at peak.org
Fri Aug 6 18:41:41 PDT 2004

larry price <laprice at gmail.com> writes:

 % regarding purplewiki, purple numbers can be useful, but i'm working on
 % implementing
 % pink numbers for this wiki s/bear/penguin/g
 % http://diveintomark.org/archives/2004/05/30/pink-numbers

 I suggested purplewiki mostly because I have a mail2wiki
 gateway such that an email list can be integrated into a wiki
 I don't have a MoinMoin gateway.