[Eug-lug] The Wiki Has You

larry price laprice at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:53:06 PDT 2004

How about rss feeds instead
http://www.euglug.org/wiki/RecentChanges?action=rss_rc
if you add this to your favorite aggregator/newstoy/whingebot
you will get the most recent changes to the euglug wiki

regarding purplewiki, purple numbers can be useful, but i'm working on
implementing
pink numbers for this wiki s/bear/penguin/g
http://diveintomark.org/archives/2004/05/30/pink-numbers

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:11:43 -0700 (PDT), Jason <chanjb at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- larry price <laprice at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > That would be the part where we configure the
> > mailing list to send a
> > honkin' huge HTML mail to everyone on the list every
> > time someone
> > changes a comma on a wiki page...
>
> This sounds reasonable. Can I also get an RTF version
> as well?

How about a base-64 encoded screenshot as well, and a cherry on top... :-P

(it's friday, and we're being silly)

--
http://Zoneverte.org -- information explained
Do you know what your IT infrastructure does?