[Eug-lug] Re: Powerbook chatter

Brian Gallagher baggab at pacinfo.com
Mon Jan 31 10:56:04 PST 2005

Max

I was too busy drooling over it to notice!  He was demoing the auto
brightening / dimming features of the display.  That may seem
insignificant but it's a huge hassle out in the light of day.  Apple
always pays attention to design details and look out!

BTW not to be a shameless entrepreneur, but, does Lunar Logic have an
open-house-meet-the-public sort of thing?  I want to know more about
your company then I read in the R-G.

Brian

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 10:34, Max Lemieux wrote:
> Well hey, the Mac mini caught me by complete surprise, so you had me
> hoping there.
>
> Sounds like he got a G4 laptop, a week or two before Apple bumped up the
> speed/features. >:) Ah well, they are sweet machines in any config.
>
> -Max
>
> Brian Gallagher wrote:
>
> >OK Max
> >
> >You got me!  I guess it was the latest mac, said he spent about $2000 on
> >it.  It looked shiny and all.  My Bad!
> >
> >BTW thanks for the pointer to ndiswrapper.  I should get it working in a
> >few weeks.
> >
> >Brian
> >
> >On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 09:57, Max Lemieux wrote:
> >

> >>Tell me where your neighbor bought a G5 laptop and I'll buy the both of
> >>you beers. :)
> >>
> >>-Max

Message from Earth: