[Eug-lug] Favourite WM/Desktop

Allen Brown allen_brown at agilent.com
Thu Jan 27 09:58:12 PST 2005

I am interested.  I haven't installed Flux yet.  But I may
get time to try it this weekend.

Frankly I'd be happy with a totally blank screen where I
access all capabilities thru menus rather than icons.
--
Allen Brown
   work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
         allen_brown at agilent.com	            abrown at peak.org
   A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.