[Eug-lug] mac-mini mac-slack-ub-lin meeting

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 18:27:56 PST 2005

Actually all I've tried so far is an old QuickCam (doesn't
work), my Zaurus (sees it but haven't gotten the sync working
yet), mini Logitech keyboard, MS Optical mouse, 15" NEC LCD,
speakers, and digital camera. I've thought of even hooking up a
scanner and printer to the machine and making a little
workstation out of it to scan docs and actually do work type
stuff from as it's adequate enough for that.

That be all,
Mr O.