[Eug-lug] mac-mini mac-slack-ub-lin meeting

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 08:54:05 PST 2005

Actually I have a 4 port USB hub on my monitor which I'm using,
my music comes from the fileserver in the living room, and I've
upgraded my RAM to 512MB already. The only reason I might
consider a Firewire drive is for storing movies because pulling
those off 100Mbps while the rest of the network is in use would
cause skipping for sure. The Mac mini really is a great little
bedroom machine.