[Eug-lug] Re: Wrapping

larry price laprice at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 18:07:29 PST 2005

Jeff is asking about a program called inetd which handles access
control for network connections to local programs, it's useful if you
have a local program which for some reason needs to be network
accessible.

in other words it's used to "wrap" tcp connections in a layer of
security and access control.

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:49:07 +0000, walter fry <kd7kpa at hotmail.com> wrote:
> newbe walter here..
> What means   wraping  ?  please
>
> >From: Bob Miller <kbob at jogger-egg.com>
> >To: Jeff_W <beaker at freeshell.org>,
> >Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] Wrapping for Access Control>
> > > Anyways, is there some easy way of "wrapping" PYG for use w/ TCP
> > > Wrappers or do I need to look at something else

http://Zoneverte.org -- information explained
Do you know what your IT infrastructure does?