[Eug-lug] crack a Mac

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 22:44:39 PST 2005

Well, I opened it. Sorry to the Mac purists. I was going to
upgrade the RAM but my only 512MB sticks I could swap are
PC2100. There's PC3200 in there now. You need at least PC2700
for the upgrade. There's a proprietary connector for the IDE bus
that attaches to the standard slim line slot load CDRW/DVD drive
and laptop drive. All together it's packed really well and was a
little tricky to open safely. I've taken a few pictures of the
internals as well as external shots and will get them up on my
site as soon as possible.

Lots for me to pick up on the software too as far as configuring
the taskbar to my likings. Can you add drawers? I've already
installed Opera and Firefox. Where's the terminal? SSH? NFS
support or only SMB?

That be all for now,

Mr O.