[Eug-lug] mac-mini mac-slack-ub-lin meeting

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 20:24:10 PST 2005

In other news, John won't be able to make it to the meeting but
I'll have a mini.

Yeah, somehow my order got canned in the very end even though I
got confirmation from Apple for joining the store and
confirmation from the financing bank. BUT!, if all goes well
I'll at least have the basic mini at home tomorrow afternoon and
be holed up in my room the rest of the day.

"DIY" Do It Yourself. Like what I'll be doing when "I" upgrade
my mini in due time.