[Eug-lug] mac-mini mac-slack-ub-lin meeting

fleming.j at comcast.net fleming.j at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 18:10:51 PST 2005

Well it arrived and I'm writing my first e-mail with OSX. Can't wait to mess with the innards WHOO-HOO! Sadly MRO helped me make the decision to buy this beast and his order died or something. But Chances are there are a couple of Maccies out there who might want to make the next meeting a Mac-Slack-Ub-Lin meeting.
                                                                                                        John