[Eug-lug] Weird RedHat box request

Allen Brown allen_brown at agilent.com
Thu Jan 20 13:54:53 PST 2005

I have a RH7.0 box.  I can't find gnome on the box.

But I have a RH6.0 installation guide (book) that lists shows a
gnome imave (including logo with the word "gnome").  You are
welcome to it.  But I am in Corvallis.  I can't really be heading
out to Eugene any time soon.

When is her birthday?
--
Allen Brown
   work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
         allen_brown at agilent.com	            abrown at peak.org
   The trouble with our times is that
   the future is not what it used to be. ---Paul Valery