[Eug-lug] Weird RedHat box request CLARIFIED

Brian Gallagher baggab at pacinfo.com
Thu Jan 20 10:21:56 PST 2005

Bob

To clarify: the disks come in a cardboard sleeve that has Gnome 2.0
written on it.  Drill a hole in the corner of the cardboard sleeve add a
little string and your done!

--
Message from Earth: 40 GB HDD crash leads to...
MSI motherboard capacitor problem detection leads to...

Mr. O what you got that ain't Maxtor?