[Eug-lug] Minicom configuration

Allen Brown allen_brown at agilent.com
Thu Jan 20 13:15:22 PST 2005

Wow!  This is really going the extra mile.  Thank you!

But I still don't understand why they didn't do it.  After all,
you were able...

[I won't get a chance to really look at this until Friday.]
--
Allen Brown
   work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
         allen_brown at agilent.com	            abrown at peak.org
   If all economists were laid end to end,
   they would not reach a conclusion. ---George Bernard Shaw