[Eug-lug] mozilla keybindings

Allen Brown allen_brown at agilent.com
Tue Jan 18 10:50:50 PST 2005

Allen Brown wrote:

>> Does anybody know how to change/set the keybindings in mozilla?
>>
>> My finger macros are emacs, and it is driving my bananas that
>> whenever I type ^p or ^n (previous-line, next-line) I get a
>> printer screen or a new window.
>

> Rob Hudson wrote:
>  > Did the original thread mention changing the key bindings?
>  > Here's a link if so:
>  > http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html#keys
>
> So close!  Unfortunately it has no clues for mail.  And
> mail is the window I am having trouble with.

I was wrong.  The answer is there.

What I did was to change the accellerator key from CTL to
ALT.  The only side effect is that the key to expand the
font changed from C-+ to M-+.  I can live with that!
--
Allen Brown
   work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
         allen_brown at agilent.com	            abrown at peak.org
   Democracy is the first open-source application. --- Phil Windley