[Eug-lug] Local dial tone providers - Qwest alternatives?

Linux Rocks! linux at rocksolidnetworks.com
Tue Jan 18 08:39:47 PST 2005

Alan,
	If you find a solution, please let us know.... Ive dealt with qwest/uswest
for a long time, but not for a few years now. I hate them. Ive had awful
problems in the past with them. Ive found that if you go with other local
providers that it just ends up costing more so that qwest can still get thier
cut. Im currently using a cell phone for my regular phone.

Jamie