[Eug-lug] environment in Debian

Allen Brown allen_brown at agilent.com
Thu Jan 13 15:31:49 PST 2005

OK.  That works.  It bothers me that it is necessary.  It
worked correctly (not requiring this flag) in RedHat7.2.
--
Allen Brown
   work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
         allen_brown at agilent.com	            abrown at peak.org
   Labels 2^63 and larger are currently reserved for future extensions.
   Under many cosmological theories, the labels under 2^63 are adequate
   to cover the entire expected life span of the universe; in this case
   no extensions will be necessary. --- D.J.Bernstein, in a proposal for
   a new 64-bit time format intended to solve the year 2038 problem.
     http://cr.yp.to/proto/tai64.txt