[Eug-lug] How about that New HP unit.

perdurabo perdurabo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 11:07:12 PST 2005

Windows MCE2005 is light years better than previous versions. Everyone
else seems to like 2005 a lot too. It's a shame about the DRM, and
Microsoft's history with DRM though.

I currently use SageTV, which is an excellent and fairly inexpensive
app. It currently runs on Windows, although they announced a Linux
version at CES and they have more information at their site:
http://sage.tv

There's also GB-PVR, which is a free .NET app for Windows, and it
looks pretty darned cool, although not quite enough to make me switch
from SageTV yet. and of course, I always keep an eye on MythTV, but
its still too glitchy for me to commit to.

per