[Eug-lug] Mac-mini-inim-caM

fleming.j at comcast.net fleming.j at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 19:48:31 PST 2005

Has anyone messed with the python-Quartz api in OSX? I found some interesting
stuff on image processing such as can be written with PIL. I qeuss the widjets
are drawn using OpenGL already. But loading a 3d model into Agua directly and
making it interact with the user and applications would be cool, also anoying
after awhile like those little penguins in linux. Anyone know if this is
possible?

John