[Eug-lug] Re: Concurrency

Allen Brown abrown at peak.org
Tue Jan 11 17:50:27 PST 2005

I read about diamond transistors in Science News or Scientific
American (I don't remember which).  Not too long ago.  This
looks like it is referring to the same process developments.
http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2003Aug/bch20030827021485.htm
--
Allen Brown
  work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
        allen_brown at agilent.com             abrown at peak.org
  Why isn't "phonetic" spelled with an "f"? --- John Blower