[Eug-lug] Re: Concurrency

walter fry kd7kpa at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:22:40 PST 2005

Robert Willardson  hired me in 1960 and I worked for him for almost 14 yrs.
He was one of the nations foremost GaAs proponents, he also wrote 18 books
covering 3-5 and 2-6 compound technologies. His Masters Thesis was on
Diamond technology. I was not aware there was any work being done on diamond
transistors....Perhaps I should give him a cal,l he is getting old but he is
still in touch, not like me when retiring I lost touch with the industy.