[Eug-lug] mounting FFS w/ softupdates from Knoppix/Gnoppix

Allen Brown allen_brown at agilent.com
Tue Jan 4 15:41:41 PST 2005

larry price wrote:

> My Knotty problem for the week, Has anyone here done this?
> It seems like it should be possible, but the mount_ufs does
> not seem to work on disk slices for which softupdates are
> turned on.
>
> Not critical as I can create an ext2 partition and share it
> between the two OS but I'd like to minimize the number of
> different incompatible types I need, and I'd like to access
> my archives from the guest OS

FFS?  Amiga fast file system?

mount_ufs?  My system doesn't have that command.  What are
you running?
--
Allen Brown
  work: Agilent Technologies      non-work: http://www.peak.org/~abrown/
        allen_brown at agilent.com	            abrown at peak.org
  When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or
  attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time
  when I am at home. --- Sir Winston Churchill