[Eug-lug] mounting FFS w/ softupdates from Knoppix/Gnoppix

larry price laprice at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:47:10 PST 2005

My Knotty problem for the week, Has anyone here done this? It seems
like it should be possible, but the mount_ufs does not seem to work on
disk slices for which softupdates are turned on.

Not critical as I can create an ext2 partition and share it between
the two OS but I'd like to minimize the number of different
incompatible types I need, and I'd like to access my archives from the
guest OS

--
http://Zoneverte.org -- information explained
Do you know what your IT infrastructure does?