[Eug-lug] usb floppy??

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 09:08:11 PDT 2004

If it is/was recognized as a SCSI device his last few lines of
"dmesg" should have stated that. Anytime I plug in my card
reader, USB key, or camera I always take a look at what address
it gave it. Mostly /dev/sda or sdb in my cases. You could try
"cdrecord --scanbus" or "lsusb" for some other output as well.
Or you could just bring the drive to a EUGLUG meeting and
everyone can try it and how many different results you end up
with because of various distros :)