[Eug-lug] Gentoo - what use flags did a package compile with?

Rob Hudson rob at euglug.net
Mon Aug 23 21:28:27 PDT 2004

Solve the font problem... saw a reference to fc-cache.  I ran it with
the -v option as root and it went fine.  Ran it as my user and it found
an XML error in my ~/font.conf file.  It was missing the beginning "<"
in the XML declaration.  Hmmm.

When I fixed it, all the fonts magically appeared.

-Rob

On 20040823.1909, Rob Hudson said ...