[Eug-lug] Walters request=bring Debian disks

walter freihube wfreihube at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 11:13:30 PDT 2004

I am ready to quit the Mandrake frustation. Will someone please bring to the
next meeting a complete Debian release on CD's . I will either copy them or
preferably keep them and reimburse the donor with 2 blank CD's for every
disk offered me. If this is not possible perhaps I should go back to my
80286 laptop running DOS 4.01, at least there I feel competent enough to use
Wordperfect 5.1. At this level of technology I have a complete set of
documentation to which I can turn for support. I think 8 months is long
enough to try getting some results on Linux. Having been unable to get ANY
help from Mandrakelinux club at all, I am requesting my$120.00 membership
dues returned, now I will see how honorable THEY are.