[Eug-lug] Digital Audio Tapes

Garl Grigsby badd_karma at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 11:16:59 PDT 2004

Alan Crandall wrote:

> My son has a unit that records straight off the tape player to the
> built in cd recorder.If you could bring to the meeting tonite-I guess
> there is going to be a meeting?-then I can try and let you know.Let me
> know if you can make it to the meeting are maybe the Saturday talk?

I appreciate the offer, but I need to do this through a business for a
couple of reasons. First, I need to prove a point that recording
meetings on an obscure media is going to cost more money in the long run
(and be a tremendous pain in the tail) Second because this is a
confidential meeting so I can't just "pass it around" to just anybody.
I'm not saying that I think you would make a copy and place it online
(who would really care to listen to a bunch of clueless execs ramble on
I don't know), but if I can't do this in house then I need to find
somebody commercially that can. For some reason this makes a difference....

Thanks again,
Garl