[Eug-lug] Dos path= equivalent

Max Lemieux max at lunarlogic.com
Tue Aug 3 05:48:52 PDT 2004

One last note: you can add a line like this to your .bash_profile (in your home
directory):

export PATH=$PATH:/sbin:/usr/sbin

which will set your $PATH variable to its previous value (preserving other
important paths) plus the /sbin and /usr/sbin folder.

Goes great with the "sudo" command (a whole 'nother can of worms.)

-Max