[Eug-lug] broadband in yu-jeen?

dooger watts mikemcoo at efn.org
Mon Oct 20 12:39:30 PDT 2008

Looking at my options and wondering if bomcast offers JUST broadband?

Found a link that says you can sign up for broadband cable for 19.95/mo.
for 3 months--but it's one of bomcast's little minions who's offering
it, not the straight bomcast.com site--and the only link that works is
the bundle one.  (So far I've come across at least two of these bomcast
spin-offs).

They seem to assume everyone wants the bundle but all we need here would
be their internet broadband.

Anyone have experience with this single unit of what they offer?

Know:  CALL them idiot--but I thought I'd see if I could do an end run
around the perky operator babble before I take that plunge.

Tried mudWire awhile but wasn't much impressed--and the Qworst offering
that makes you swallow msn as your only browser/email option is hardly
appealing. (Still trying to get a web client free of their snares).

Thanx for the width,