[Eug-lug] UG News--Going to OSCON?

Ben Barrett stircrazyben at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:47:47 PDT 2008

Howdy, does anyone have any info about OSCamp??  It has been the best
FREE part of OSCON for years now,
and I'd just love to see a little plug about it.

My other gripe is that the T-shirt thing is pretty shameless as far as
self-promotion goes.  Why not have mini code projects that are useful
to the community?
Something positive to be shared and given back?  IMNSHO, I find that
wearing t-shirts is pretty far down on the list of things that geeks
ROCK at doing :)

It'll be a great conference though, and I'd enjoy the whole of it if
it were free or easier to afford for those of us who are not busily
maximizing the income.

thanks much,

Ben