[Eug-lug] meeting this week

Mike Cherba mike.cherba at caviumnetworks.com
Thu Jan 18 18:48:10 PST 2007

If you haven't left yet, please go straight to McMenamin's North Bank.
Parking at The Spot right now is not easy to come by, and rather than
try to gather everybody and jump from one place to another, let's just
all rendezvous at McMen's.  I will stick around The Spot till about 7:30
to redirect anybody before this message went out.

	-Mike