[Eug-lug] INFORMAL MEETING TONIGHT

Mike Cherba mike.cherba at caviumnetworks.com
Thu Jan 4 17:07:07 PST 2007

Since I haven't heard from anyone, I'm going to assume a small turn out
at 7:00 at Turtles.  I'll be leaving shortly to run errands before the
meeting, so I won't see email again.  If you have a better venue please
call my cell and we'll talk about it.
			-Mike

We cause accidents. --- Nathaniel Borenstein