[Eug-lug] Sexiest Piece of networking gear you'll see all week

Ben Barrett stircrazyben at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 23:07:26 PST 2007

Wow, nice mod -- I'll need to see if I can do that with a low-end
managed 24-port switch, and remove the built-in fans.

Does anyone here have any experience underclocking x86 (or via c3/etc)
to make it stable, fanless?

btw, the Tesla is not overpriced.  It may still count as as overcompensator,
but it gets plenty o respect in my book :)  I speak of the meek who get
squashed... I have a buddy who has a "tread violently" sticker on his truck
for instance, it is pretty wicked.  He's a poppa today, cheers!

ben