[Eug-lug] hardware query...

Ben Barrett stircrazyben at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 10:21:32 PST 2007

I was careful to say OFTEN.  And I presume you mean the OLD bug, which
I think was still over $10K in 21st-century dollars.  Before they had
hydaulic valve lifters for instance those things ALWAYS needed
adjustment, in my experience, which would be akin to needing to crack
the case of your USB sled and re-solder or at least re-seat the drive
connector or maybe the sled's bios.  That's just great, you can do
that all you want buddy :)

I KNOW expensive stuff can be junk, duhh.  Come on man, be reasonable
we're not picking a fight here, right?  I think we've identified that
his USB sled is junk.  Right?

ben

PS - if you mean the new VW bugs then let's pick a fight, those are
crap too.  I saw one burn completely, and it was an arson that someone
started with a bic lighter on the tire.  Plastic cars can KMA.  I'm
renting a Mazda 6 now, and it is all new and zippy and nice but it
feels like it is going to fall apart around me!