[Eug-lug] Meeting This week

Jeff Newton newton at efn.org
Thu Mar 9 10:49:53 PST 2006

Well, I did a DOUBLE CHECK here, just after I sent my last to the list - He can
take the Number #52 IRVING bus and will GO RIGHT TO THE FRONT DOOR!... Because,
I had to get off at 2nd and Chambers, next to the mission, I only had to walk to
the fire station from there. So, this bus will take him right to the front door
of Lorraine's place! ;)

Jeff