[Eug-lug] motherboard chipsets

perdurabo perdurabo at gmail.com
Tue May 17 08:20:38 PDT 2005

The only players seem to be VIA, Intel, and NVidia. The others being
delegated to the cheap low-end. I've had too much flakiness issues
with VIA that I won't be buying their stuff anymore. Intel... well,
Intel cpu's are overpriced, so they go as well.

I currently have an NForce4 board, which I am highly impressed with.
It's packed full of features and configuration options. NVidia, mmm.

/per