[Eug-lug] my laptop...

Linux Rocks! linux at rocksolidnetworks.com
Fri Jan 28 11:40:08 PST 2005

Heh! It just came! Sweet, Im so happy to have my computer back! well... time
to unpack it... Keeping fingers crossed!

Jamie

On Friday 28 January 2005 03:34 am, Jeff Newton wrote:
: Hehehe, just like a new hot toy under the tree from Santa - Jamie's getting
: into a weekend frenzy, again, gang! :)
:
: Jeff
:
: Linux Rocks! wrote:
: > hey, I checked, and my laptop shipped yesterday, it should be back in my
: > hot little hands by 3pm. Woo HOO! now I get to spend the weekend wiping
: > out windows and putting linux back on it!
: >
: > Jamie
:
: EUGLUG mailing list