[Eug-lug] Free O'Reilly book

T. Joseph CARTER knghtbrd at bluecherry.net
Fri Jan 28 02:30:34 PST 2005

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 01:32:54PM -0800, Rob Hudson wrote:
> >"Knoppix Hacks" might be a good one.
>
> We've got a copy of that in the EUGLUG library.  Unfortunately, only
> Kbob and I know what books are in the library at this moment.  It's no
> secret.  I had planned on publishing a list on our website along with a
> note on who currently has the book.  That way if someone wants to
> request it, they just send an email or something and the webmaster
> updates the library list.

I would like to have a look at Knoppix Hacks at some point as I am
beginning to conclude the only way to get a reasonably sane Linux
distribution is to do it myself.  I still have most of the skills needed
to do that, but I no longer have quite all of them, and I definitely
haven't got the time.  Knoppix 3.7 or some Morphix based thing is probably
a more reasonable starting place given my time constraints and slightly
dated skillset.