[Eug-lug] Favourite WM/Desktop

Mr O notanatheist at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 18:36:25 PST 2005

Nice poll but you forgot to ask why. Everyone is going to have a
different reason for using different WMs. Personally, I find
myself going to Fluxbox no matter what else I try. Why? Because
I like hand editing my menu to fit my needs with only the
programs I want on it. I like all the space on my desktop
without having to hide any tool/taskbars. I like the overall
speed and responsiveness no matter how fast or slow the PC I'm
on. Some will just use what comes with their system and some
like having that Windows type look with a "Start" menu.

So for those voting, why do you choose the WM that you use if
you've chosen your own?

That be all,
Mr O.