[Eug-lug] Computer time

Jim Kahn kjim9 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 24 12:04:19 PST 2005

 I point out ed for the original poster who normally used a gui editor. I
pointed ed out as a standard and very easy to learn editor. There isn't much
there, but it is enough to get you to the point where you can get your gui
up and running. Then the user can go back to his gui editor. If you already
know vi, emacs etc., ed
would probably be a waste of time, but it is on most if not all unixes.
Jim k
PS I have been offline updateing my computer capacity from a mixed bag of
old windows computers. I am back into windows. As soon as I add another hard
drive and memory I will load fedora core 3.