[Eug-lug] Computer time

Allen Brown abrown at peak.org
Sun Jan 23 15:37:43 PST 2005

RSI =3D Repetetive Stress Injury

Basically he is saying that if you use emacs you will get
carpal tunnel and if you use another editor you won't.
It's pure bullshit.  Any editor can give you RSI.  I've been
using emacs continuously since about 1980.  I know folks who
got RSI without using emacs.  YMMV

YMMV =3D Your Mileage May Vary
--
Allen